· During these challenging times, even a small moment of sweetness can make a big difference. To help create a little extra joy at the end of the week, Dunkin’ has announced that Free Donut Fridays for DD Perks® members – originally introduced for March only – will continue every Friday through April at participating Dunkin’ restaurants nationwide.
· Beginning Friday, April 3, and on each Friday through the end of the month, DD Perks members who buy any beverage can select a free donut from familiar favorite flavors, such as Boston Kreme, Glazed, Glazed Chocolate, Jelly and more.
· Not a DD Perks member? Enroll for free on the Dunkin’ app or at DDPerks.com.
· DD Perks members can redeem the offer multiple times throughout the day and get multiple free donuts for every drink they purchase in a single transaction.
Big Y World Class Market
All Big Y World Class Market locations go through several daily cleanings designed to help stop the spread of COVID-19 and protect our customers and employees.
Areas of our enhanced cleaning, sanitizing and disinfecting focus include carriages and carriage handles; handle baskets; self-checkout areas; time clocks; phones; customer and employee bathrooms including bathroom door handles; frozen food, dairy, meat, seafood and bakery door handles; all counter tops; all food preparation areas; and employee break rooms.
Our cashiers, service clerks and other frontline staff pause every hour to wipe down and sanitize their work areas as well as to wash their hands. These hourly wipe-downs include registers, register belts, POS screens, cashier and customer displays, EFT terminals and key-pads, and plexiglass shields.
Additional COVID-19 mitigation efforts we are taking include special store hours for seniors and those with compromised immune systems, social distancing reminders, free paper and plastic bags, and plexiglass screens at checkouts. We have closed our cafes, all self-serve drink and coffee areas, all bulk product bins, self-serve product areas such as donuts/bagels/muffins etc., suspended bottle redemption and discontinued operation of blood pressure machines in pharmacies.
During these difficult times, we will be operating only for urgent and emergent dental needs at the following locations:
- Main Office in Manchester: 483 Middle Turnpike West: open 24/7.
- Bristol: 169 Middle Street: open 9am-6pm, Mon-Fri.
- New Haven: 46 Prince Street: open 9am-6pm, Mon-Fri.
- Norwalk: 91 East Ave:open 9am-6pm, Mon-Fri.
- Waterbury: 1141 Wolcott Street: open 9am-6pm, Mon-Fri; and 9am-2pm, Sat and Sun.
Call at: 860-645-0111
Companions and Homemakers
CLICK HERE to learn how they're helping their clients caregivers.
Tag's Tackle Box in Plainville
CLICK HERE to learn more!
CLICK HERE to read how ECHN is prepared to serve the community
CLICK HERE to see how Goodwin is giving back to their community!
Two Physical Therapy Offices Continue to See Patients During COVID-19 crisis.
- Comprehensive Physical Therapy Solutions is in Manchester and can be reached at 860-646-1561 and South Windsor Physical Therapy Plus can be contacted at 860-697-6472.
Kim's Flower Shop in Wethersfield is open and delivering. We will leave your order at the door if you prefer and have curbside pick up. CLICK HERE Until Monday at 8pm
Grocery Stores & Chains: Shopping for groceries and supplies during Covid-19: These Stores/Chains Have Special Hours For Older Shoppers CLICK HERE to get the list.
Indulge Day Spa- Hamden - at home Survival Nail Kits
Clover Nook Farm- Bethany - opened an online store for curbside pickup
Zuppardi's Apizza Truck- Makingdriveway calls!
Edge of the Woods Market- New Haven - Delivery
Oliver's Market- Prospect - Delivery
Los Mariachis- Wallingford - $4.50 margaritas. Pre-measured, sealed ingredients including a bottle of tequila for the perfect margarita at home! + free chips & salsa!
Joann Fabrics- Free supplies for anyone who wants to make protective masks!
Alyssa's Cakery in Wallingford is selling at home cake decorating kits! Perfect idea for you and the kids!
Dayton Street Pizza in New Haven - Another great idea to do something with the kids. Make your own pizza!
Medical Weight Loss Solutions- Curbside food delivery or regular delivery
Mike's Italian Deli & Grill- Milford - Curbside
Supreme Seafood- North Branford - Curbside
Notch Storein Cheshire added a drive through line
Joey Garlic's- Manchester & Newington - Curbside
Kumo- Hamden - Call ahead/pay over phone/pick up in lobby
Cheesecake Factory- West Hartford - Free slice of cheesecake for curbside to go orders!
DiFiore Ravioli Shop in Rocky Hill: DiFiore Ravioli Shop in Rocky Hill, Family Meals for 6 under $40! Don DiFiore and his family and team have supported every iHeartCommunities event without hesitation! Helping to feed those in need, our law enforcement and charity events. Now it's our turn to help them! CLICK HERE
Chef Billy Grant: Bricco's & Bricco's Trattoria Open for Take Out! CLICK HERE
Bears Restaurant Group is OPEN for Take Out! CLICK HERE
La Notte: In exchange for a nonperishable food item donation to support our local food banks and shelters you will receive a meal for 7-10 people ready to go. CLICK HERE.
Heirloom Market @ Comstock Ferre in Old Wethersfield is open for take out and curbside pick up. CLICK HERE.
Giulia’s Pizza Restaurant on Rt 3 in Cromwell. We are open for take out and delivery through Uber. CLICK HERE.
Grange Fresh in Wethersfield is offering free delivery, in store pickup and curb side pick up. Hot meals feed at least a family of 4-5 people. CLICK HERE
La Piastra Gourmet to Go. La Piastra’s stores in Rocky Hill & Glastonbury are open!
Guests can still come in to shop. If they don’t want to come into the store, we also have curbside pick up and delivery available. Curbside pick up is available by calling the store ahead or ordering online.
Delivery service is available to the following towns: Rocky Hill, Wethersfield, Glastonbury & Cromwell. CLICK HERE
Denovelli's Restaurant in Rocky Hill: Take-out as well as delivery options (to surrounding towns- Wethersfield, Rocky Hill and Cromwell) CLICK HERE