Just in time for Mother’s Day, a new survey reveals who America’s favorite moms are. Beating out all the mothers in the world to claim the title of the country’s favorite mom is Lois Griffin from the TV show “Family Guy.”
For the poll, 2-thousand U.S. adults were asked who they would like to be their mom and these are the top 10 moms:
- Lois Griffin (“Family Guy”)
- Michelle Obama
- Serena Williams
- Jennifer Lopez
- Drew Barrymore
- Goldie Hawn
- Kate Middleton
- Carol Brady (“The Brady Bunch”)
According to the survey:
- what makes a good mom is her ability to multitask (41%), and being supportive (46%).
- 43% of respondents say their own mom is one of their best friends and 42% say their mom is their role model.
- For 60%, their relationship with their mom has gotten better as they get older.
- The top foods people like to have on Mother’s Day include cake, steak, pancakes, French toast, brownies and pot roast.
Source: SWNS Digital