Connecticut Charter and Party Boat Association has teamed up with The River 105.9 and The Hometown Foundation, Inc. to present Fishing with Fisch! Grab your friends, family, and fishing poles to join David Fisch from The River 105.9 on Tuesday, September 3, 2019 for a day out on the water! Twenty charter boats will depart from 3 ports to embark on a 4-hour fishing trip along the Connecticut Coastline to fish for charity. All proceeds from the event will benefit The Hometown Foundation, Inc. with a portion going to Special Olympics and Breast Cancer Awareness. David Fisch will be aboard one of the party boats along with Special Olympics Athletes. You have the option to charter a private boat for 3 or 6 people or purchase individual tickets to be aboard a party boat. You and your fishing mates will fish for the largest Scup, Bluefish/Striper and Seabass and prizes will be awarded for the top 3 largest fish in each category. All charter boats will leave out of three ports including Clinton, New London, and Niantic/Waterford starting at 1pm. All boats will return to their individual ports and all participants are invited to meet back at Mago Point Marina, 20 First Street, Waterford, CT 06385, to celebrate with a final weigh- in, check presentation, food trucks, and live entertainment.
6 person, 3 person charter boats, and individual tickets are all available.
6 person private boat = $1,200
3 person private boat = $600
Individual tickets = $100
Price includes a 4-hour fishing trip, all bait and tackle, and an event swag bag.
About Connecticut Charter Party Boat Association:
The Connecticut Charter and Party Boat Association (CCPBA) is comprised of 40 charter boats fishing in the Western, Central, and Eastern Long Island Sound. Our Professional Captains have verified credentials, are held to the highest ethical standards and are out on the water everyday often acting as the shepherds of their area. For this event, our Captains have not only donated their time but their boats, mates and proven fishing techniques. Our Connecticut fishing charter and party boats will provide you with a safe, relaxing and memorable day on the water. All of the boats in our association meet strict U.S.C.G. safety, navigational, permit and license requirements. You also do not need a saltwater fishing license when fishing on any of our boats. For more information, visit ctsportfishing.com.
About The Hometown Foundation, Inc.
The Hometown Foundation, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) charitable foundation established in 2002, dedicated to enhancing the quality of life for individuals and their families in hometowns and surrounding communities in which we operate. The Foundation’s focus and commitment center around five key program areas: animal welfare, emergency response personnel, individuals with intellectual disabilities or in need, major illness and the military. By helping us sponsor these types of programs, you not only support our philanthropic beliefs and efforts, but you allow us to help create an impact on our communities.
For all media inquiries and other event information please contact Caylee Richardson at 203-213-7942 or email@example.com. For more information, please visit our website at hometownfoundation.org.
- We understand everyone may have a favorite boat or captain, etc. Please note sometimes due to unforeseen circumstances (boats break down, crew gets sick, event logistics, etc.) we may need to move you to a different boat. Should this happen, we will do our best to work with you to get you on a different boat of your choice. Should we not have any choice and you do not want to go to the new assigned boat, we will offer you a refund.
- Our refund policy is as follows:
- Refunds will only be provided if notified at least 10 days prior to the event. While we understand things come up, late cancellations are difficult to fill and it is not fair to the charity. Should you cancel with less than 10 days prior to the event, your registration fee will simply be considered a donation to the charity.
- There are no refunds for no shows or for missing your boat. Your registration fee will simply be considered a donation to the charity. Please pay attention to your confirmation receipt, the website and the event reminder email for any changes in times.
- All refunds will be processed within 10 days AFTER the event.
- Thank you for your cooperation.
Recommended items to bring:
- Snacks and Drinks
- Sunglasses- polarized, UV protected
- All services, gas, bait and tackle are being donated in-kind by CCPBA for charity. Their generous donation does not include tip for the Captain or First Mate so we kindly ask that you please be courteous and remember to tip at least 10% to the staff. Thank you for your support and cooperation.
*There are no refunds for not catching fish, getting a sun burn, or getting motion sickness during the event.*
*While we will do our best to accommodate special requests or group bookings, boats are booked on a first come, first serve basis. Please book early. Should you book a boat and wish to change to a different boat, we will do our best to assist you. There is no guarantee we will be able to accommodate all requests. Please book your party early. This event sells out!*