- 16 Months Old
- Housebroken, crate trained, knows basic commands
- He loves other dogs and is doing well with kids in his foster home!
- Has never lived with cats
- 75 lbs and fully grown
- He is neutered and up to date on shots
- Ideally, a house with a fenced-in yard would be perfect for this guy!
- He would do well as the only dog in a home, as long as he is kept socialized (He used to be in doggy daycare!) or he could live with another easy-going dog.
- Doberman mix male who is currently around 40 lbs
- We think he will be medium size when he’s done growing - maybe 50-60 lbs.
- Toby was left behind in an apartment complex and really sick from eating garbage when good Samaritans got him to a vet
- He is housebroken and crate trained
- He medium energy loves other dogs and is very affectionate
- He is a derpy sweet guy and would be an awesome first dog. He would also be an awesome second dog.
- Full Grown at 60 lbs!
- House-broken, crate trained with wonderful house manners.
- She is spayed, vaccinated, and microchipped so she is ready when you are!
- She was left in a pound and unclaimed, and we can't understand why someone wouldn't want this beautiful girl.
- Maple is dog-selective and energetic so not all dogs appreciate her bully play style, and she is good with respectful older children (12+).
- Maple should live with a male dog or no other dogs.
- She would be happy to play all day!
For more information on Wolf Gang or to adopt one of these lovely animals, click here!