- Almost 7 years old
- Domestic Shorthair/Mix
- Indoor Cat ONLY!
- Lots of love to give!
- I am a quiet and reserved kitty. I want a quiet, adult home.
- I am shy at first but once I get to know you, I am very friendly, and enjoy petting and attention.
- I want to be the only pet so I can get all the attention.
- I have some special needs but still, have lots of life to live and love to give. Please ask the adoption counselor when you speak with them.
- 1-year-old spayed female
- Rottweiler/ Terrier, American Pit Bull
- Playful Pup
- Medium Sized
- House trained but still working on her puppy manners!
- She's excellent with other dogs and loves to play!
- She can be a little nervous with new people but soon warms up.
- Reese can be jumpy and mouth when she is very excited, so we are requiring more training (she's still only one year old after all!)
- 9-Year-Old Female
- Small but mighty
- Looking for a lap dog or someone to take naps with?! I LOVE attention and am always seeking out someone to pet me or cuddle with.
- I am calm but have my moments of energy and need to get some exercise every day. I love going for walks!
- I can live in a single-family home but no condos or apartments please. I like to voice my opinions and your neighbors or landlord might not appreciate my perspective.
- I want a quiet home with limited visitors and foot traffic.
- I want to live with adults only. No children, please.
- I want to be the only pet to get all the attention.
- I am a great dog with lots of potential. I need a family who has owned dogs before and is familiar with positive reinforcement training.
- I have some special needs but still, have lots of life to live and love to give. Please ask the adoption counselor to explain when you visit with me.