Here's Renee's interview with Bruno Baggetta, Director of Marketing & Communications for Market New Haven, Inc., Lisa Maass, President of Citizens Bank Connecticut, and Jason Jakubowski, President & CEO of Connecticut Foodshare.
They share everything you need to know about New Haven Restaurant Week!
New Haven Restaurant Week presented by Citizens will return to the Elm City from Sunday, October 3 through Saturday, October 16, with 24 local restaurants offering prix-fixe menus for lunch and dinner. Locals and visitors will have the opportunity to experience some of New Haven’s finest dining offerings at special pricing.
Prix-fixe menus will offer a two-course lunch at $21 per person and a three-course dinner at $42 per person, excluding beverages, tax and gratuity. Reservations are strongly recommended for indoor and outdoor dining.
Additions to the New Haven Restaurant Week roster for 2021 include Claire’s Corner Copia, Zaroka Bar & Grill and the recently opened restaurants The Dining Room and Villa Lulu.
The Connecticut Foodshare has been the official charity of the promotion since 2009 and over the past 12 years participating restaurants have raised over $45,000 to combat hunger in New Haven and across Connecticut.
To view New Haven Restaurant Week menus, visit infonewhaven.com.
Patrons are encouraged to follow @INFONewHaven and #NHVEats on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
The full list of 24 restaurants for “New Haven Restaurant Week” includes:
- 116 Crown – French American
- Atelier Florian – Sea & Meat
- Barcelona Wine Bar – Spanish Tapas
- Basta Trattoria – Italian
- Caffe Bravo – Italian
- Camacho Garage – Mexican Street Food
- Claire's Corner Copia – International, Vegan, Vegetarian & Kosher
- Elm City Social – American
- Geronimo Tequila Bar and Southwest Grill – Southwest
- Goodfellas Restaurant – Italian
- Harvest – Modern American
- L’Orcio – Italian
- Olives and Oil – Italian
- Pacifico – Latin
- Shell & Bones Oyster Bar and Grill – Steak & Seafood
- Soul de Cuba Cafe – Traditional Cuban
- South Bay – Mediterranean-Inspired
- The Anchor Spa – Pan Caribbean
- The Dining Room – Upscale American
- Tre Scalini – Italian
- Union League Cafe – French
- Villa Lulu – Italian
- Zaroka Bar & Grill – Indian, Nepalese & Pakistani
- Zinc New Haven – Modern American
Visitors are asked to follow guidelines from the City of New Haven while visiting the city, including but not limited to wearing a face covering indoors.
During New Haven Restaurant Week, The Shops at Yale will offer free 2-hour parking with a same-day purchase of $25 or more from participating restaurants at lots located at 255 Crown Street (behind Pacifico and South Bay) and 56 Broadway (across from J. Crew).