CT COVID-19 Update for 9.21.21

Here are the daily COVID-19 numbers for Connecticut:

Photo: CT.gov

Where Can I Get a Replacement Vaccine Card?

If you have lost your vaccine card, you can:

  • Contact your vaccination provider to get another, or
  • If you have an account, log into VAMS and view or download your Certificate of COVID-19 Vaccination (click here for instructions), or
  • Call( 860) 509-7929 to request your Official Immunization Certificate. from the CT Immunization Information System (CT WiZ) at the Department of Public Health. Vaccination providers are required to report COVID-19 vaccinations to CT WiZ.

The CDC vaccine card, your provider’s portal record, VAMS certificate, and the CT WiZ official immunization record are all acceptable forms of proof of your COVID-19 vaccination.

How Do I Get the Vaccine?

COVID-19 vaccines are available to everyone ages 12 and older in Connecticut

These Connecticut cities and towns have issued mask mandates as COVID-19 delta variant spreads

Sponsored Content

Sponsored Content