Here is Renee's interview with Ashley Coleman, Program Manager for ConnectiCorps, and Dana Mingolello, Program Director for ConnectiCorps.
They share about the ConnectiCorps program and how you can get involved!
ConnectiCorps is an AmeriCorps program that provides a new and creative approach to responding to the effects of COVID-19 in Connecticut’s nonprofits and communities. We seek to place civic-minded, passionate leaders at those nonprofits which have been adversely impacted by COVID-19 and provide critical services in the areas of food security, antipoverty services, and/or housing.
ConnectiCorps Service Sites
- Adelbrook, Cromwell
- Community Child Guidance Clinic, Manchester
- Community Health Center, Middletown
- Community Health & Wellness Center, Torrington
- Covenant Soup Kitchen, Willimantic
- Downtown Evening Soup Kitchen, New Haven
- East End NRZ Pop Up Market & Café, Bridgeport
- Family Life Education, Hartford
- Foodshare, Bloomfield
- Groundwork Bridgeport, Bridgeport
- Hands on Hartford, Hartford
- Hartford Area Habitat for Humanity, Hartford
- Horizons, Windham
- The House of Bread, Hartford
- Independence Northwest, Naugatuck
- McCall Center for Behavioral Health, Torrington
- New Britain ROOTS, New Britain
- Open Door Shelter, Norwalk
- Safe Futures, New London
- Urban Community Alliance, New Haven
- Urban League of Greater Hartford, Hartford
Click here to learn more about ConnectiCorps!