Healthy Tips: Healthy Staycations
If you’re still not up for traveling, here are some healthy ideas for a staycation!
- Enroll in a virtual cooking class and learn new healthy recipes
- Plan a local Spa Day with a trip to the salon, lunch with a friend and a drop in yoga class
- Write out healthy activities the whole family will enjoy on small pieces of paper and throw them in a bowl. Start each day of your staycation picking out the day’s activity!
- Rent a bike, kayak or paddleboard for the week and get moving outdoors
- Feed your creative soul with a week filled with craft projects, art museum trips and live music events
Healthy tips of the day brought to you by Eastern Connecticut Health Network.
Get more healthy tips online at echn.org/blog