Governor Lamont has issued the following guidelines for Connecticut, in response to the CDC's updated mask mandate:
Daily COVID-19 Numbers for Connecticut:
To schedule a vaccine or find a walk-up clinic:
- Click here to schedule a COVID-19 vaccine appointment.
- You can find a list of walk-up clinics that don't require appointments by clicking here.
- If you have questions or who want to schedule an appointment over the phone call: 877-918-2224
- 12-15 year olds can now be vaccinated at any clinic in CT offering the Pfizer vaccine. They must be accompanied by or have the consent of a parent or legal guardian.
- Visit a participating Connecticut restaurant May 19-31
- Show your vaccine card
- Get a free drink (food purchase required)
Click here for a list of participating restaurants!
Photos: CT-N/ CT.gov