Here's Renee's interview with Beau Doherty, President of Special Olympics Connecticut.
Special Olympics Connecticut has had to adjust their Summer Games to a virtual event, so why not a Virtual Dance Party too! Hear how you can be a part of this event presented by Webster Bank!
SOCT Summer Games and Virtual Dance Party
Participating iHeart Radio Stations include:
- KC101 FM - https://kc101.iheart.com/
- The River 105.9 FM - https://theriver1059.iheart.com/
- Country 92.5 FM - https://country925.iheart.com/
- The Beat 100.9 FM - https://country925.iheart.com/
- and KISS 95.7 FM - https://kiss957.iheart.com/
More about the Virtual Dance:
Tune into your favorite iHeartRadio Connecticut station on your radio or online while you're on a zoom call and dance the night away!
You're invited to Zoom:
- Special Olympics CT Athletes
- Special Olympics CT Unified Partners
- Parents / Family Members / Friends of an Special Olympics CT Athlete or Unified Partner
- Local Coordinators
- Coaches or other Local Program Volunteers
- Corporate Volunteers
Zoom party links will be emailed to registered participants no later than noon on Friday, June 12th.
To get your private invitation to the official Zoom party for the 2020 Special Olympics Connecticut Summer Games Virtual Dance, register here: https://bit.ly/SOCTDance
You must have a Zoom account to join the party. (Accounts are free. You can sign up at https://zoom.us/signup.)
To make a donation to support our athletes, click here: