Where: The Wadsworth Mansion – 421 Wadsworth St, Middletown, CT 06457
When: June 10th &11th from 3pm – 8pm (BY APPOINTMENT ONLY)
Who can sign up? All 2020 Graduates – High School & College!
Due to the coronavirus outbreak we all have had to make many sacrifices. However, the graduating class of 2020 has missed out on a major life moment. Graduation Day is a day of celebration and the culmination of years of hard work completed. It is a day that marks a new chapter in your life and represents so much that is to come. For this reason Brian Ambrose Photography, the Wadsworth Mansion of Middletown, Country 92.5, Butch Gray DJ, and Awesome Audio are partnering together to offer free and fun Graduation Photoshoots! Bring your diploma, cap & gown, and arrive camera ready! The event will feature music, quick photo sessions, and serve as a moment to honor this special time in your life. The entire operation will be compliant with COVID safety guidelines.
Some event rules to prevent the spread of COVID19:
- Appointments restricted to one household only – ideally no more than 5 people per household. Each graduate is required to list the family members in their party when signing up.
- Please do not arrive more than 15 minutes early for your appointment time. Attendees are required to wait in the car until their appointed time.
- Mansion doors will remain locked and each graduate will be let in at their scheduled time slot. We will have a Mansion staff member at the door to greet graduates.
- ONLY graduates are allowed in the Mansion.
- Family members will drop the graduate at the front of the mansion and continue around the circle to the right parking lot to park.
- After parking families will follow the stanchions and signs to meet their graduate in the back of the Mansion for a quick family photo.
- Masks must be worn in the mansion at all times. The only time masks can be removed is when graduates are posing for the camera.
- Bathrooms will be closed to guests to reduce the risk of contamination please plan accordingly and please arrive CAMERA READY.
- Once the indoor session is over, graduates will be immediately escorted out the back doors of the mansion for outdoor family photos.
- Families and graduates are required to follow social distancing rules when on the Wadsworth Mansion grounds.
- Once outdoor family photos are complete families must immediately return to their vehicle and leave the Wadsworth Mansion.
Thank you to all for following these rules and for participating in this event! Congratulations Class of 2020!