Dr. Diana James, Director of Breast Imaging for Jefferson Radiology answers questions about breast care and COVID-19.
- What would you tell a woman who is worried about their breast health right now?
- Is Jefferson Radiology seeing patients during the pandemic?
- What will happen if I delay my mammogram and I am diagnosed with cancer later, will it be worse?
- If somebody is experiencing a new breast health issue during the pandemic, what should they do?
- When can women expect to have their screening mammogram rescheduled and is Jefferson Radiology scheduling appointments to a later date?
- What is it like to be seeing patients right now?
- Where can women get more information: CLICK HERE or they can a dedicated breast care line at 860-291-6569