When I read this, I was shocked...mostly because everyone is switching over to their mobile devices...HOWEVER...according to a recent study put together by LG, YOU will spend almost 80,000 hours of your life WATCHING TV before you die! That breaks down to about 3 and a half hours a day.
Plus...we will spend almost 3000 hours of our life trying to DECIDE what to watch LOL!
- Over our lifetime, we’ll have watch 78,705 hours of television
- We watch it for 3.5 hours daily
- There’s plenty of variety, as we’ll have watched 11,278 different programs
- The average household fights over the TV twice a week
- We have at least two sets in each home
- As for movies, we’ll view 3.639
- TV episodes will rack up to 31,507 in our lifetime
- We replace our TV about once every six years
- What to watch is the biggest problem. The average adult will spend 2,943 hours of their life just deciding what to watch