iHeartRadio's Weekend of Giving David Family
iHeartCommunities and your favorite iHeartRadio stations are teaming up for a Weekend of Giving to help keep the Connecticut Children’s Medical Center running! Every dollar counts. Today’s investments will make tomorrow’s care even more exceptional for these patients and help make the children in Connecticut the healthiest in the country.
Donate now by CLICKING HERE.
Listen below to Scott Organek, Associate Vice President at Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals and Renee DiNino, Director of Community Affairs at iHeartRadio, as they talk with The David Family. Meet Lindsey, Neil and their 4-year-old son Gavin who was diagnosed with B-Cell Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia. Hear how the family is learning to live with the disease and how it affects their everyday life.
You can help kids like Gavin by CLICKING HERE to donate.
Helping kids and families in Connecticut has never been easier or more fun.
Did you know last year alone, Connecticut Children’s Medical Center team members saw more than 100,000 patients?
* Nearly 2,500 of them visited the Clinic Care Center for Cancer and Blood Disorders.
* More than 9,000 of them visited cardiology
* 4,000 were patients in the Neonatal Intensive Care Units where premature babies are treated.
* Almost 1,000 of those children were patients in the Pediatric Intensive Care Unit.
* Nearly 5,000 were Physical Therapy patients
* More than 11,000 surgeries were performed at Connecticut Children’s Medical Center
* Families came to our Emergency Department more than 60,000 times.
Your donation helps keep the Connecticut Children’s Medical Center running and childhood itself will be possible for thousands of children.
Every dollar counts. Your tax-deductible gift can impact a specific care area or provide support to essential programs and services. Your gift can help purchase state-of-the-art equipment and technology, help a family cover costs associated with treatment, or launch the next promising line of research.
Today’s investments will make tomorrow’s care even more exceptional for these patients and help make the children in Connecticut the healthiest in the country.
CLICK HERE to visit Connecticut Children's website.