Shop at Blue Back Square for Local Charities! Our dear friend Amy Cholowa, whose name I never can say right, has come back to promote this amazing event at Blue Back Square!!! Please listen to our interview this is now on through December 2, 2018. Your purchases can make a difference!!! Our interview is with Amy, Marketing Director of Blue Back Square, Garith Fulham of My Sister's Place & Mercy Housing, Monica Obrebski of Foodshare and I am representing Kenway's Cause!
- New this year, Blue Back Square has selected area charities Foodshare, Kenway’s Cause and My Sister’s Place, Inc. for its new holiday program “For Goodness Sake.”
- The program combines holiday shopping and fundraising into one fun event!
- While holiday shopping from Nov 12 – Dec 2, everyone is invited to shop, dine and support their favorite charity.
- At the conclusion of the event, the charity with the highest total shopping dollars will receive a donation of $1500, the charity with the second highest shopping dollars will receive a $1,000 donation and the charity with the third highest dollars will receive a $500 donation.
- This program is a great way to get a jump start on holiday shopping, take advantage of early promotional sales and support local charities.
- Starwood Retail Partners, are committed to making sure all of its shopping centers, including Blue Back Square, are an integral part of the community and this new program is just one of the many ways!
- Everyone is welcome to participate. Simply download the ZipLoop app, shop at your favorite Blue Back Square stores, upload your receipts and select your favorite charity.
- 1.Download the Ziploop app
- 2. Create an account
- 3. Choose Blue Back Square from the Programs page
- 4. Select your favorite charity from the drop-down menu
- 5. Click the camera icon and upload your receipts
Here is the link to the event promotion on our website: CLICK HERE
For more information on the charities please click on their links below:
Kenway's Cause: Kenway's Cause is a 501c3 organization that raises funds in order to provide medical care to injured animals picked up by City of Hartford Animal Control that would otherwise be euthanized.