Greater Hartford Area Walk to End Alzheimer's October 14, 2018
Pictured: (Left to Right) Heather Dobbert, Director of Dementia Care at Hebrew Senior Care and Alzheimer's Association Volunteer, Danielle Chylinski, Communications Manager of Alzheimer's Association CT Chapter, and Rebecca Sears, Director of Community Relations at Hebrew Center for Health & Rehabilitation and Hartford Walk Chair
Listen below to Rebecca Sears, Heather Dobbert, and Renee DiNino talk about how they are helping to end Alzheimers in the community. You can join them for their Greater Hartford Area Walk to End Alzheimers on October 14, 2018 at Rentschler Field!
A little bit about Alzheimers....
- 16.1 million Americans provide unpaid care for people with Alzheimer’s or others dementias.
- These caregivers provided an estimated 18.4 billion hours of care valued at over $232 billion.
- When looking at the Connecticut statistics, there are 178 thousand caregivers just right here in our state. So it’s really important that we raise funds not only to support those living with dementia, but also those caring for their loved ones. And of course, to raise money towards research for we can find a cure for this terrible disease
CLICK HERE to donate, register, and find other walks near you!
- Enfield, CT 09/09/2018
- New London, CT 09/15/2018
- Norwalk / Fairfield County, CT 09/16/2018
- Litchfield, CT 09/23/2018
- New Haven, CT 09/30/2018
- Danbury, CT 09/30/2018
- Greater Hartford Area, CT 10/14/2018