Hartford Preservation Alliance Kitchen Tour 2018 – September 16th
The third annual Hartford Preservation Alliance 2018 Kitchen Tour will focus on the kitchen and dining areas in six homes in the greater Hartford area. The self-guided tour will give members of the community an inside look at a variety of kitchens that vary in size, layout, and décor style, providing them with design inspiration for their own homes.
All proceeds to benefit the Hartford Preservation Alliance’s mission of building a thriving Greater Hartford region through the preservation of its historic architecture, sites and neighborhoods.
WHO: Hartford Preservation Alliance (HPA), a non-profit organization that provides historic preservation, community revitalization, technical assistance, education, and advocacy for Hartford CT.
WHAT: HPA 2018 Kitchen Tour, a self-guided kitchen and dining area tour
WHEN: Sunday, September 16, 2018 | 11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
110 Foxcroft Road, West Hartford CT
- Owned by notable local chef and restaurant owner, Billy Grant
153 North Beacon St. Hartford CT
- Quality design meets functional family living
1144 Prospect Ave., Hartford CT
- Features a spectacular, panoramic view from Prospect Hill
21 Sherman St., Hartford, CT
- The designer kitchen opens to a “garden of rooms”
10 Woodside Circle, Hartford, CT
- Features a covet-worthy pantry and antique DuFour French wallpaper
137 Steele Road, West Hartford, CT
- A perfect marriage of historic architecture and modern kitchen design
- $25 when purchased in advance (purchase here)
- $30 day of event at Elizabeth Park Pond House Cafe, 1555 Asylum Avenue, West Hartford, CT
MEDIA CONTACT: Erica Pyznar | firstname.lastname@example.org | 860.430.2228
MORE INFORMATION: CLICK HERE