Steeple Chase Bike Tour - Saturday, August 18th, 2018
Calling all cyclists and walkers, families and friends to join us for the ride/walk. Meet us at the Eastern Connecticut State University Athletic Complex, rain or shine. Choose from 5 different scenic rides, or a 5-mile walk/ride.
Pre-register now through August 17th, 2018, or on the day of the event from 7-10am.
- Registration opens at 7AM and closes at 11AM. Cyclist/walker will receive their number, route map and T-shirt at Registration.
- 100 & 62.5 mile cyclists must be out by 8:30AM, 50 mile cyclists out by 9:30AM, 35 & 20 mile cyclists out by 10:30am, and 5 mile walkers out by 11:00am.
- Start & finish at Eastern CT State Univ. Athletic Complex, Mansfield City Rd., across from Meadowbrook Lane, Mansfield, CT.
What is the Steeple Chase Bike Tour?
The Steeple Chase Bike Tour, a fund-raiser for three area non-profit organizations: Windham Area Interfaith Ministry, Perception Programs and the Windham Region No Freeze Project.
The Bike Tour features 100-, 62.5-, 50-, 35- and 20-mile routes through scenic Northeastern Connecticut’s Quiet Corner, as well as a 5-mile walk. There is free food and beverages pre- and post-ride as well as rest stops at area faith communities with wonderful homemade food along with way. Also:
- Free Parking
- Sag Wagon patrols all routes
- Massage therapist volunteers
- Free Steeple Chase T-shirt for each rider/walker (2 per family/group)
We need your help to raise money to meet the increased needs of the clients we serve. The top 3 fund-raising groups will win a trophy and publicity in the local newspaper. Please ride with us.
This year the Jeffrey P. Ossen Family Foundation is matching all monies raised dollar for dollar! Every $1 you raise will = $2
CLICK HERE to learn more and register!