iHeartCommunities is once again the proud media sponsor of Birdies for Charity with The Travelers Championship. Please take a listen and look at all of our interviews supporting the non-profits taking advantage of this amazing opportunity to fund-raise! We'll be broadcasting live from the Fan Zone the week of the tournament , be sure to stop by and say hello!
Birdies for Charity: New Haven Symphony Orchestra
Pictured: (Left to Right) Nathan Grube, Tournament Director for Travelers Championship, Katie Bonner Russo Marketing Director of New Haven Symphony Orchestra and Renee DiNino of iHeartRadio
Listen to Katie Bonner Russo Marketing Director of New Haven Symphony Orchestra talk about their involvement with Birdies for Charity and how you can help their charity!
New Haven Symphony Orchestra Mission
The mission of the New Haven Symphony Orchestra is to increase the impact and value of orchestral music for our audiences through high quality, affordable performances and educational programming. Our musicians inspire, delight, challenge, and unite larger and more diverse communities.
New Haven Symphony Orchestra Vision
The Vision of the New Haven Symphony Orchestra is to celebrate our classical music heritage, enriched through new American compositions, by expanding opportunities for symphonic performances and music education. We will celebrate this Vision through:
- Artistically excellent and diverse performances by orchestra members and guest artists to wider audiences centered in symphony and pops concerts and performances by chamber orchestras and ensembles;
- Promotion of a wider appreciation of American music through commissions, performances, and educational programs in multiple venues that feature the rich diversity of cultural influences on American music;
- Support of classical music education, especially through partnerships with school music programs, integrated curriculum development, and youth and community orchestras;
- Performances that introduce to children and families our classical music heritage and the major forms of its presentation; and
- Social networks, recordings, broadcasts, and new media that celebrate the rich heritage and variety of classical music.
CLICK HERE to visit their website
BIRDIES FOR CHARITY
Birdies for Charity is a giving platform that utilizes the excitement around the Travelers Championship to help nonprofits in communities across the region raise awareness and funds to support their missions. Nonprofit organizations simply solicit donations and receive a 15% bonus on every dollar raised!
Birdies for Charity Bonus Bucks
Each organization that raises money through BFC will receive at least a 15% bonus on top of each donation collected.
Increasing Awareness of Your Charity and Your Cause
The tournament provides opportunities for participating organizations to spread their mission through multimedia such as radio, website and social media.
Relieving Fundraising Challenges
All participating organizations will receive a unique website link to collect donations, a toolkit filled with promotional templates, and all administrative and processing fees will be covered by the Travelers Championship.
CLICK HERE for more information!