BELDEN FOREST COURT GETS INTO THE HOLIDAY SPIRIT
-residents invite the public to celebrate with musical performances and more -
From music to dogs to a Santa visit, Belden Forest Court is jam-packed with holiday activities and events for residents and Simsbury community members this December.
“We love hosting holiday events every year!” said Tony Uanino Jr, Director of Operations at Belden Forest Court. “Since we are like a family, the residents especially look forward to their own intimate party complete with a visit from Santa.”
The residents start by decking the halls on December 1st at their annual Christmas tree decorating party in the community room to prepare for their huge annual gathering and Secret Santa gift exchange. Then they invite everyone to join the festivities:
- · December 12 at 2:00 p.m. guitarist and singer Mike Armentano will return for his annual performance with residents.
- · December 14 at 1:00 p.m. Therapy Dogs Beau and Bella from Tails of Joy will stop by for a Holiday visit.
- · December 15 at 11:00 a.m. Squadron Line Chorus will return for their annual Christmas Carol performance.
- · December 17 at 2:00 p.m. Christmas carolers from United Methodist Church will return for Christmas Caroling.
- · December 23 at 10:00 a.m. local students will perform Christmas music to spread holiday cheer! These children play the violin, cello, viola, and double bass.
All of these free events are open to the public and all Simsbury seniors are welcome. Those interested in attending should call 860-651-0438. Reservations are required as there is limited seating.
Every year the active residents of Belden Forest Court in Simsbury make the season merry by hosting holiday events with local school children and community groups.
Belden Forest Court is an independent living community for ages 55+ planned for the safety, convenience and dignity of its residents. Located at 40 Firetown Road Simsbury, CT, it is situated on ten park-like acres convenient to the center of town. Units are available to buy or rent. Please visit www.beldenforestcourt.com or call 860-651-0438 for more information. Realtor Sandy Quigley can be reached at 860-658-1981.