Hartford Food System proudly presents our Third Annual “A Fall Affair” benefit to be held at Real Art Ways on Thursday, November 9th from 6:00 – 9:00 p.m. Proceeds benefit Hartford Food System’s mission to fight hunger, improve nutrition, and increase access to healthy food in Hartford.
A Fall Affair is a Farm to Table reception celebrating local food, farms and culinary excellence. Guests will be treated to the offerings of Chef Rob Maffucci of Vito’s whose culinary creations will thrill the palate. Passed seasonal hors d’oeuvres and food stations feature the produce of Hartford Food System’s urban farm, Grow Hartford, as well as other local farms. A tasting of unique, botanically-infused liqueurs will be presented by the Hartford Flavor Company. The evening includes a Silent Auction array of fantastic items, an intriguing and sophisticated wine pull, and live musical entertainment from Hartford’s Hot Cat Jazz band.
Silent Auction Items Include:
- Full Day Ski/Snowboarding Lift Tickets
- Elite Caribbean Vacation Packages
- A Nantucket Vacation Getaway
- Theater Tickets and Dinner in the City
- Disney World Family Passes
- Connecticut Brewery Tours and Tastings
- A Locally Crafted Quilt and Artisan Preserves
- A One-of-a-kind Print by Jack McConnell
- Local Restaurant Gift Certificate packages
- A Selection of High Value Wines and Spirits
- Tickets and Apparel from the Hartford Yard Goats
- & so much more!
The cost is $75 per person and includes two complimentary drink tickets, dinner, and an herbal infused liqueur tasting by Hartford Flavor Company.
Join us for great company, great talent and great taste. Do great good with your food!