"Nothing is certain except death and taxes" - Ben Franklin * The IRS has great advice and The CT Department of Revenue Services is offering great tax tips, in fact every Tuesday you'll get them on line! Here's how and what to do!
- Contribute to retirement accounts.
- Make a last-minute estimated tax payment.
- Organize your records for tax time.
- Find the right tax forms.
- Itemize your tax deductions.
- Don't shy away from a home office tax deduction.
- Provide dependent taxpayer IDs on your tax return.
- File and pay on time.
- Source: Turbo Tax