Daily CT Covid Updates 5/12/22: What to do if you have covid, have been exposed and new covid guidelines.
If you have possible or confirmed COVID-19:
- Stay home except to get medical care.
- Monitor your symptoms carefully. If your symptoms get worse, call your healthcare provider immediately.
- Get rest and stay hydrated. Take over-the-counter medicines, such as acetaminophen, to help you feel better.
- If you have a medical appointment, notify your healthcare provider ahead of time that you have or may have COVID-19.
- Stay in a specific room and away from other people in your home. If possible, use a separate bathroom. If you must be around others, wear a mask.
Additional resources about COVID-19 in Connecticut are available at the links below:
- Public testing facilities, 2-1-1 of Connecticut
- Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)-Associated Hospitalization Surveillance Network (COVID-NET), CDC
- Connecticut Data Collaborative Dashboards
- DataHaven Dashboard
- University of Connecticut Department of Geography Dashboard
- FEMA Region 1 Dashboard
- Connecticut Conference of Municipalities Dashboard
- Connecticut Towns COVID-19 Impact Dashboard, Yale University COVID-19 mapping team
- Transportation Equity in the Age of COVID-19, CT DOT Govern for America Fellows
- Wastewater surveillance, Yale University