Make it Merry this Holiday season at Blue Back Square in West Hartford! Now thru December 12th every Saturday they’re showing the holiday movies “ELF” and “The Santa Clause”…make it a Merry Little Movie Night up on the rooftop of their parking garage…or choose a Merry Little Movie Morning live at Cinapolis!
Visit The River 105.9 Saturday’s at Blue Back Square and take a ‘virtual’ selfie with Santa… the first ten people to arrive will receive an envelope of swag with prizes including lift tickets to local ski mountains, children's museum passes, holiday lights tickets and more. Make it Merry at Blue Back Square! Pre registration for Merry Movies required…to sign up and for more info go to bluebacksquare.com
The Santa Clause will be shown on Saturday, November 21 inside at 11:00 am at Cinepolis. Tickets are free but must be requested in advance via Eventbrite. One ticket per person required.
ELF wiill be shown on Saturday December 12th inside at 11am at Cinepolis
Cinepolis snacks and food service will be open for purchase during the showing.
All attendees must always follow all health & safety practices while on site and during the event including masks to be worn, social distancing, and frequent hand washing or sanitizing. We also encourage those that are not feeling well to please stay home.
ELF will be shown on Saturday, November 28 at 6 pm on the Memorial garage (rooftop) (75 Memorial Rd).
The Santa Clause will be shown on December 5th at 6pm
Tickets are free but must be requested in advance via Eventbrite. One ticket per vehicle required.
Movie Night To-Go Meals are available for purchase for curbside pick-up from the following restaurants:
• The Cheesecake Factory
• Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar
• Kaliubon Ramen
• Playa Bowls
• Spot Coffee
• Vinted Wine Bar & Kitchen
• World of Beer
• Ticketholders are permitted to bring their own food and snacks to enjoy during the show (no alcohol allowed). Attendees may also consider restaurants and eateries for curbside pick-up before filing into the lot for the movie.
• Patrons must remain in their vehicles to enjoy the show!
• Please wear a mask, inside your vehicle, for the entire arrival and exiting prosses.
• A maximum of 8 people per vehicle will be allowed for safety reasons, as well as for your in-car viewing enjoyment
• Drive-in will take place rain or shine. However, in the case of severe weather, you will be notified of a reschedule by noon that day
• Guests’ audio must be kept at an appropriate level (should not be heard by other guests)
• Viewing from a truck bed or vehicle is allowed if it does not impair the view of others
• Be courteous of those around you
• The parking lot speed limit is 5 mph
• Car engines and headlights should be turned off during the movie
• All vehicles attending will need a functioning AM/FM radio. Attendees will be given the FM frequency upon arrival
• Do not move vehicles during the movie. If you have an emergency, please contact security
• Do not drive away when the movie ends. Rows will be dismissed over the radio.
• There are no trash/recycle barrels or collection. Please leave with everything.
• Sorry, no pets.