Here is Renee's interview with Chris Motl, Head of Commercial Banking at Webster Bank.
He chats about Webster Bank's relationship with Special Olympics Connecticut and how their employees love to give back to the community throughout the year!
Webster Bank is a Presenting sponsor for our Special Olympics Connecticut Virtual Dance Party on all Connecticut iHeartRadio music stations Friday June 12, 2020 at 7pm.
SOCT Summer Games and Virtual Dance Party
Participating iHeart Radio Stations include:
- KC101 FM - https://kc101.iheart.com/
- The River 105.9 FM - https://theriver1059.iheart.com/
- Country 92.5 FM - https://country925.iheart.com/
- The Beat 100.9 FM - https://country925.iheart.com/
- and KISS 95.7 FM - https://kiss957.iheart.com/
More about the Virtual Dance:
Tune into your favorite iHeartRadio Connecticut station on your radio or online while you're on a zoom call and dance the night away!
You're invited to Zoom:
- Special Olympics CT Athletes
- Special Olympics CT Unified Partners
- Parents / Family Members / Friends of an Special Olympics CT Athlete or Unified Partner
- Local Coordinators
- Coaches or other Local Program Volunteers
- Corporate Volunteers
Zoom party links will be emailed to registered participants no later than noon on Friday, June 12th.
To get your private invitation to the official Zoom party for the 2020 Special Olympics Connecticut Summer Games Virtual Dance, register here: https://bit.ly/SOCTDance
You must have a Zoom account to join the party. (Accounts are free. You can sign up at https://zoom.us/signup.)
To make a donation to support our athletes, click here:
About Webster Bank
Our heritage dates back to 1935, when 24-year-old Harold Webster Smith founded the bank with $25,000 borrowed from family and friends. Then known as First Federal Savings and Loan of Waterbury, Connecticut, our purpose was to help make homeownership a realistic dream for people, and our values centered on putting people first.
Over the years, we have expanded to become a leading regional bank in the Northeast with more than $30.4 billion in assets and 157 banking centers from greater New York City to Boston. Today, we offer the full range of financial services, delivered by almost 3,400 employees.
But while we have grown, our core values have remained unchanged. We still put people first -- acting with responsibility, respect, ethical behavior, citizenship and teamwork. We call these principles The Webster Way. They bring us together, set us apart, and create an unshakeable core that is unique to Webster.
By following The Webster Way, we ensure that we’re living up to our customers and each other.
The Webster Way®
- We take personal responsibility for meeting our customers’ needs.
- We respect the dignity of every individual.
- We earn trust through ethical behavior.
- We give of ourselves in the communities we serve.
- We work together to achieve outstanding results.