Inevitably, this little conflict’s going to rare it’s ugly head in your relationship. There’ll be some Halloween party that your or your girlfriend will go to, and doing individual costumes just won’t be enough. That’s where the “couples’ costume” comes into play.
Some take time to put together, like an elaborate “Wizard Of Oz” or “Pirates Of The Caribbean” thing. Others have been done-to-death, like the “Pregnant Nun Walking Around With The Priest” deal. Both take a great deal more thought than you’re willing to put into it. That’s why these last-minute couples’ costumes might come in handy. They’re quick, and their cheap. Just make sure you get the speedy-ass delivery if you want one.
- Plug And Socket – You can pretty much guess the anatomy on this one.
- USB Port And Stick – See above
- Hot Dog And Bun – Are you catching a theme here?
- Bacon And Eggs – Nothing overtly sexual here, but are awesome together
- Pair Of Sneakers – It’s up to you two to figure out who goes on the right and left
- Nerds – Because who doesn’t want to dress up like a box of candy? Are we right?
- Peanut Butter And Jelly – Because that just oozes Halloween fun!
- Ketchup And Mustard – Nothing says “just thrown together” more than 2 sweatshirts
- Emojis – A $9 dollar mask and minimal effort
These couples’ costumes are the perfect way to tell the world “I’m here for the free beer, and didn’t care much past that.” Now, go rock your Halloween party, and mock those who tried way too hard behind their backs while you get drunk.
Source: Men’s Health