Thanks to our friends at WFSB TV, here's a list of the Fairs around CT this Summer/Fall:
The annual season, which features a number of rural fairs both big and small across the state, typically runs through October.
Here's a list of many of the popular fairs and their dates.
- Lebanon Country Fair - Aug. 11-13
- Bridgewater Country Fair - Aug. 18-20
- Hamburg Fair - Aug. 18-20
- Wolcott Country - Aug. 18-20
- Brooklyn Fair - Aug. 24-27
- Chester Fair - Aug. 25-27
- Terryville Lions Club Fair - Aug. 25-27
- Haddam Neck Fair - Sept. 1-4
- Woodstock Fair - Sept. 1-4
- Goshen Fair - Sept. 2-4
- Hebron Harvest Fair - Sept. 7-10
- North Haven Fair - Sept. 7-10
- Wapping Fair - Sept. 7-10
- Bethlehem Fair - Sept. 8-10
- Ledyard Fair - Sept. 8-10
- Four Town Fair - Sept. 14-17
- Berlin Fair - Sept. 15-17
- Guilford Agricultural Fair - Sept. 15-17
- Orange Country Fair - Sept. 16-17
- Durham Fair - Sept. 21-24
- Harwinton Fair - Oct. 6-8
- Portland Fair - Oct. 6-8
More information can be found on the Connecticut Agricultural Fairs website here.
Copyright 2017 WFSB (Meredith Corporation). All rights reserved.