The Responsible Pet Parent: Things That Can Harm Your Cat!
Things In Your Home You Didn’t Know Can Harm Your Cat - Furbabies are, in many ways, like having a kid.
You have to kitty proof your home to keep them safe just as you would your child. First, you have to know what the possible dangers are. We’ve got you covered!
- Lily flowers. Toxic!
- Acetaminophen pain killers (Tylenol).
- By the way, snow globes often contain the chemical.
- Window blinds. Just like children, they can get wrapped up in them and die.
- Cat collars. Again, a “hanging” hazard. If you msut buy one, make it a break away.
- Rat and mouse poison. Check that…even bug sprays.
- People food. Lots of it is toxic. Especially raisins, garlic, grapes, and even desserts with artificial sweeteners.
- Major appliances. Keep them from being nosy.
- Wires and cords.
- Needles and thread.
You get the idea! There’s plenty more too. Enjoy your kitty and be safe. Source: Bustle
Copyright 2018 Dr. Dave's Ultimate Prep | Premiere Networks