PanCan 5K Purple Stride 6.16.18 Hubbard Park, Meriden, CT
Pictured: (Left to Right) Kim Levesque, Laurie Stolzman and Jeannine McCann
Listen below to Kim Levesque, Laurie Stolzman and Jeannine McCann talk about how they are helping end Pancreatic Cancer. Learn how you can be a part of the Pancreatic Cancer 5K Purple Stride to end pancreatic cancer. It takes place on Saturday June 16th at Hubbard Park in Meriden.
CLICK HERE to register/donate and for more information! Use discount code PS2018 for 10% off your online registration.
PURPLESTRIDE® IS THE WALK TO END PANCREATIC CANCER
· PurpleStride is the walk to end pancreatic cancer – and an opportunity for survivors, family and friends to pay tribute to those who’ve been touched by the disease.
· But PurpleStride is also an opportunity for anyone to walk to end pancreatic cancer and Demand Better for patients who are fighting the deadliest major cancer.
· PurpleStride Connecticut is one of 55 awareness events held by the Pancreatic Cancer Action Network (PanCAN) throughout the country this year.
BUT AT THE PANCREATIC CANCER ACTION NETWORK, WE’RE MAKING MEANINGFUL PROGRESS AND IMPROVING PATIENT OUTCOMES
· We are the only organization with a nationwide grassroots army, inspiring over one million people to take action and accelerate progress in the fight to end pancreatic cancer.
· We are trailblazers – the only organization that addresses pancreatic cancer through research, clinical initiatives, patient services and advocacy.
· Our goal is to double survival by 2020, and we are committed to making that happen.
· If you or anyone you know needs help, please call our Patient Central team at 877-2-PANCAN.
· We can help find a pancreatic cancer specialist near you, work with you on how and where to enroll in a clinical trial and help eligible pancreatic cancer patients enroll in our Know Your Tumor® precision medicine service – which provides patients and their oncologists with valuable information about the biology of their tumor.