According to a survey by AshleyMadison.com, when men are having an affair, they're most likely to take a woman out to dinner at a chain restaurant . . . or a steakhouse at least 20 miles from their house.
It's because chain restaurants are usually bigger, so it's easier to blend in and not be noticed. And steakhouses are usually near hotels, which comes in handy for people having an affair. Here are the 10 most popular places for cheaters to eat:
1. Morton's, the Steakhouse.
2. Ruth's Chris Steak House.
3. Houston's . . . an upscale restaurant chain in the west and southwest.
4. P.F. Chang's . . . a Chinese restaurant chain.
5. The Cheesecake Factory.
6. Del Frisco's . . . which is a steakhouse.
8. Outback Steakhouse.
9. Red Lobster.
10. Fleming's . . . another steakhouse.