Listen Live on  
 

The River 105.9

It's all about Variety - Connecticut
 
 

Joe

WATCH: What's Actually Inside An Average Cup of Coffee -- Wired Magazine

 
WATCH: What's Actually Inside An Average Cup of Coffee -- Wired Magazine
Posted July 1st, 2013 @ 6:17am

98% of coffee is water, ever wonder what exactly is in the other 2%?

 

Recommended Stories

More from The River 105.9

*