by Full-time New Haven, CT
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Identify opportunities to put the advertising and promotional power of the radio stations to work for local businesses.
- Develop results based marketing strategies and promotional opportunities for clients.
- Service clients from idea to execution.
- Reach quarterly and yearly billing goals set by station management.
- Effectively communicate goals and strategies with station management.
- Prospect and develop new business constantly.
- Four year college degree preferred.
- Must love to sell, be results oriented and maintain high standards set by the stations and their respective sales department in all interactions with client.
- Must be responsible, conscientious, accurate and thorough.
- Must have excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills as well as excellent organization skills.
- Must maintain a positive attitude when communicating with members of the department, its customers and outside vendors.
- Ability to deal effectively with tight deadlines and the diverse needs of clients.
- 1+ years of Radio Sales or Outside Sales experience preferred.
- Compensation based on your ability and experience.
- Commission based sales position.
Please submit resume to: https://iheartmedia.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/External_iHM